One of the listed companies, Kohinoor Chemicals Company (Bangladesh) Limited discloses its financial reports for the first quarter, (July-September 23).
The company’s basic earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 3.26 paisa, and diluted EPS Tk. 2.96 paisa in Q1 of the current financial year (July-September 23). Basic EPS Tk 2.66 paisa during the same period last year & Diluted EPS of Tk 2.42 paisa. Basic NAV per share was of Tk. 62.03 and Diluted NVP per share Tk. 56.39 paisa as of September 30, 2023.
Index Gains on DSE amidst Sluggish Turnover
Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE, Bourse on the last working day of the week, December 7, ended with price Index hikes & turnover drops. This information is known from DSE sources.
450 crore 20 lakh shares were traded on this day. 78 crore 75 lakh less trading was done in DSE today compared to the previous workday, 6 December, Shares worth Tk 528 crores 95 lakh shares were traded last time, Wednesday.
The benchmark DSEX added 2.08 points or 6,252 The Shariah-based index DSES gained 1.08 points or 1,360, and the blue-chip index DS30 increased by 2.45 points or 2,115.
Of the issues traded, 58 advanced, 92 declined and 160 remained unchanged.
SK Trims & Industries Limited ranked top gainer on DSE, the share price increased by Tk 3.10 paisa or 9.84 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 34.60 paisa.
Evince Textiles Limited ranked top loser on the DSE, the share price dropped by Tk 0.50 paisa or 4.76 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 10.00 paisa.
DSE topped on trade is Central Pharmaceuticals Limited 25 crore 70 lakh takas of shares of the company have been traded.
A total of 53 companies’ shares were traded in the Block on the Dhaka Stock Exchange, 56 lakh 46 thousand 569 shares of the companies were traded. The financial value of which is 28 crore 19 lakh taka.
Energypac Announce its Dividends
One of the Listed companies, Energypac Power Generation Limited has recommended 5% Cash Dividend only for General Shareholders (excluding Sponsors and Directors) for the year ended June 30, 2023. Additionally, The Sponsors and Directors hold 11 crore 1 lakh 79 thousand 705 shares out of total 19 crore 1 lakh 63 thousand 216 shares of the company and Cash Dividend payable to the General Shareholders is Tk. 3 crore 99 lakh 91 thousand 756.
In terms of financial performance, The Company has further informed Consolidated EPS loss of Tk. 2.36 for the year ended June 30, 2023. The Company has also reported (Consolidated), NAV per share (with revaluation) of Tk. 43.18 (Separate), NAV per share (without revaluation) of Tk. 31.28 (Separate).
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be taking place on December 31, through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at December 27.
Confidence Cement releases Q1 Financials
One of the listed companies, Confidence Cement Limited discloses its financial reports for the first quarter, (July-September 23).
The company’s Consolidated earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 2.27 paisa in Q1 of the current financial year (July-September 23). Consolidated EPS of Tk 1.60 paisa (restated) during the same period last year. Consolidated NAV per share was Tk. 72.17 as of September 30, 2023.
- Index Gains on DSE amidst Sluggish Turnover
- Global Civil Aviation Day Today
- Amid Global Challenges, China’s Exports Rise in Nov After Prolonged Decline
- US Ambassador Haas Pledges Support for Improved Labor Standards in Bangladesh’s RMG Sector
- Met Office Forecasts Prolonged Rainfall Amidst Cyclone Michaung
- Energypac Announce its Dividends
- Confidence Cement releases Q1 Financials
- Dhaka Bourse Witness Varied Performance
- ADB Launches Pioneering Initiative to Tackle Heat Stress Impact on Women in Asia-Pacific
- PM Sheikh Hasina Expects Saudi Investment Boost from Patenga Terminal Operation
- BGMEA Urges Customs Efficiency for Swift RMG Industry Solutions
- CEC Sets Dec 10-15 for Nomination Appeal Hearings
- Dhaka Bourse Continues Positive Trend
- Dhaka Ranks First in World’s Worst Air Quality List
- Unilever Bangladesh Receives Award for Outstanding Contribution to Environment