One of the listed companies, Unique Hotel & Resorts PLC discloses its financial reports for the first quarter, (July-September 23).
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 0.36 paisa in Q1 of the current financial year (July-September 23). EPS Tk 0.52 (restated) paisa during the same period last year. NAV per share was of Tk. 88.89 as of September 30, 2023.
Index Hikes Amidst Slow Turnover in Dhaka Bourse
Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE, Bourse on the first working day of the week, December 3, ended with price Index hikes & turnover drops. This information is known from DSE sources.
349 crore 1 lakh shares were traded on this day. 39 crore 47 lakh less trading was done in DSE today compared to the previous workday, 30 November, Shares worth Tk 388 crores 69 lakh shares were traded last time, Thursday.
The benchmark DSEX added 8.91 points or 6,231 The Shariah-based index DSES gained 2.12 points or 1,355, and the blue-chip index DS30 increased by 0.15 points or 2,108.
Of the issues traded, 93 advanced, 48 declined and 181 remained unchanged.
Khulna Printing & PAckaging Limited ranked top gainer on DSE, the share price increased by Tk 2.70 paisa or 10.00 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 29.70 paisa.
Zeal Bangla Sugar Mills Limited ranked top loser on the DSE, the share price dropped by Tk 8.40 paisa or 5.53 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 143.40 paisa.
DSE topped on trade is Emerald Oil Indutries Limited 18 crore 20 lakh takas of shares of the company have been traded.
A total of 46 companies’ shares were traded in the Block on the Dhaka Stock Exchange, 34 lakh 27 thousand 167 shares of the companies were traded. The financial value of which is 16 crore 70 lakh taka.
GSP Finance releases Q1, Q2 Financials
One of the listed companies, GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited, discloses its financial reports for the first quarter, (January-March 23). This source is known from DSE.
Q1 Financials: The company’s consolidated earnings per share (EPS) was loss of Tk 1.17 paisa in Q1 of the current financial year. Consolidated EPS was Tk 0.31 paisa during the same period last year. As of March 31, 2023, the consolidated net asset value (NAVPS) was Tk 26.61 paisa.
Q2 Financials: the company’s consolidated earnings per share (EPS) was loss of Tk 1.47 paisa in Q2 of the current financial year (April-June 23). Consolidated EPS Tk 0.14 paisa during the same period last year. As of June 30, 2023, the consolidated net asset value (NAVPS) was of Tk 24.82 paisa
Coppertech Industries Declares its Dividends & Q1 Financials
One of the Listed companies, Coppertech Industries Limited has recommended 22% Cash Dividend (including Sponsors and Directors) for the year ended June 30, 2023.
In terms of financial performance, The Company has also reported EPS of Tk. 0.51 for the year ended June 30, 2023. The Company has also reported NAV per share of Tk 13.19 paisa for the year ended June 30, 2023.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on January 25, through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at December 21.
Q1 Financials: The company’s earnings per share EPS was Tk. 0.11 for July-September 2023 as against EPS of Tk 0.17 for July-September 2022. As of September 30, 2023, net asset value (NAVPS) was Tk 13.30 paisa.
- Momen Urges Kosovo to Tap into Skilled Workforce & Import from Key Sectors
- Bangladesh Records $1.93bn November Remittance Amid Dollar Woes
- Index Hikes Amidst Slow Turnover in Dhaka Bourse
- NBR’s Fiscal Year Start Sees Robust 14.36% Growth in Revenue Collection
- GSP Finance releases Q1, Q2 Financials
- Coppertech Industries Declares its Dividends & Q1 Financials
- Bangladesh Triumphs in IMO Council Election-2023
- BGMEA Partners with Simon Project to Improve Worker Health Data Collection
- Dhaka Startled as Magnitude 5.6 Quake Strikes
- Noteworthy Week for U.S. Stocks as Multiple Indexes Report Solid Increases
- European Stocks Shows Impressive Result on the Previous Week
- South Asian Stock Surges on the Outgoing Week
- Dhaka Bourse Reports Varied Results on the Past Week
- BGMEA Urges Gloria Jeans to Boost Garment Sourcing from Bangladesh
- Sluggish Week Ends Day Trading at Tk388cr