EPS drops as Peninsula Chittagong releases Q2 Financials
One of the listed companies, The Peninsula Chittagong Limited, discloses its financial reports for the second quarter, (October-December 22). This source is known from DSE.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 0.08 paisa in Q2 of the current financial year. EPS was Tk 0.33 paisa during the same period last year. As of December 31, 2022, the net asset value (NAVPS) was Tk 28.97 paisa.
Phoenix Insurance discloses its Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, Phoenix Insurance Company Limited has recommended 15 percent cash Dividend to its investors for the Financial Year ending December 31, 2022.
This source is known from DSE.
The Company has reported EPS of Tk 2.02 paisa, NAV per share of Tk 37.10 for the year ended December 31, 2022, as against EPS of Tk 2.20 paisa.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on May 31 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at April 17.
Central Insurance Declares its Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, Central Insurance Company Limited has recommended 15 percent cash Dividend to its investors for the Financial Year ending December 31, 2022.
This source is known from DSE.
The Company has reported EPS of Tk 2.03 paisa, NAV per share of Tk 49.48 for the year ended December 31, 2022, as against EPS of Tk 2.41 paisa.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on May 28 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at April 16.
Bourse collapse on 2nd workday of the Week
Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE, Bourses on the second working day of the week, March 20, ended with price index & turnover drops.
This information is known from DSE sources.
344 crores 66 lakh shares were traded in DSE on this day. 107 crores 62 lakhs less trading was done in DSE today compared to the previous workday, 19 March, Shares worth Tk 452 crores 29 lakh shares were traded in DSE last time, Sunday.
The benchmark index DSEX dropped 3.15 points or 6,204. The Shariah-based index DSES lost 2.95 points or 1,349, and the blue-chip index DS30 shed 1.96 points or 2,215.
Of the issues traded, 51 advanced, 35 declined, and 234 remained unchanged.
Chartered Life Insurance Company Limited ranked top gainer on DSE, the share price increased by Tk 1.9 paisa or 3.12 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 62.80 paisa.
On the other hand, AL-Haj Textile Mills Ltd ranked top loser on the DSE, the share price dropped by Tk 19.6 paisa or 10.00 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 176.40 paisa.
DSE topped on trade Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Limited 14 crores 96 lakh 47 thousand takas of shares of the company have been traded.
A total of 43 companies’ shares were traded in the Block on Dhaka Stock Exchange, 1 crore 8 lakh 2 thousand 642 shares of the companies were traded. The financial value of which is 108 crore 33 lakh taka.
- ‘BD can attract more investment if they assure less corruption than other markers’
- Phoenix Insurance discloses its Dividends
- Central Insurance Declares its Dividends
- Bourse collapse on 2nd workday of the Week
- New Schedule pinned amid Ramadan Month Ahead on Stock Market
- PM Sheikh Hasina urges to ensure sustainable export growth & explore new markets
- Dhaka’s Air Still ‘unhealthy’ amid slight shower
- Due to LC Opening Crisis Fruits, Dates price likely to hike amid Ramadan Ahead
- DSE on Red
- “Floor Price was given for Investors’ safety”
- Bank Asia discloses its Dividends
- United Insurance declares its Dividends
- Shakib scores 7000 ODI runs as top 2nd Bangladeshi Cricketer
- Bangladeshi Actress Mahiya Mahi sent to Jail for ‘defaming police’
- South Asian Index drops on the outgoing week