Aramit reveals Q2 Financials
One of the listed companies, Aramit Limited, discloses its financial reports for the second quarter, (October-December 22). This source is known from DSE.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) of Tk 1.10paisa in Q2 of the current financial year. EPS was Tk 1.98 paisa during the same period last year. As of December 31, 2022, net asset value (NAVPS) was Tk 153.60 paisa.
DSE on Slight Hike
Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE, Bourses on the third working day of the week, March 21, ended with price index & turnover hikes.
This information is known from DSE sources.
349 crores 61 lakh shares were traded in DSE on this day. 4 crores 95 lakhs less trading was done in DSE today compared to the previous workday, 20 March, Shares worth Tk 344 crores 66 lakh shares were traded in DSE last time, Monday.
The benchmark index DSEX hiked 18.72 points or 6,222. The Shariah-based index DSES rose 5.90 points or 1,355, and the blue-chip index DS30 gained 4.80 points or 2,220.
Of the issues traded, 87 advanced, 14 declined, and 224 remained unchanged.
Legacy Footwear Limited ranked top gainer on DSE, the share price increased by Tk 4.3 paisa or 10.00 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 47.30 paisa.
On the other hand,Renwick Jagneswar & Co (Bd) Ltd ranked top loser on the DSE, the share price dropped by Tk 15.7 paisa or 2.05 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 750.10 paisa.
DSE topped on trade Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Limited 30 crores 78 lakh 18 thousand takas of shares of the company have been traded.
A total of 51 companies’ shares were traded in the Block on Dhaka Stock Exchange, 45 lakh 77 thousand 172 shares of the companies were traded. The financial value of which is 36 crore 90 lakh taka.
Phoenix Insurance discloses its Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, Phoenix Insurance Company Limited has recommended 15 percent cash Dividend to its investors for the Financial Year ending December 31, 2022.
This source is known from DSE.
The Company has reported EPS of Tk 2.02 paisa, NAV per share of Tk 37.10 for the year ended December 31, 2022, as against EPS of Tk 2.20 paisa.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on May 31 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at April 17.
Central Insurance Declares its Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, Central Insurance Company Limited has recommended 15 percent cash Dividend to its investors for the Financial Year ending December 31, 2022.
This source is known from DSE.
The Company has reported EPS of Tk 2.03 paisa, NAV per share of Tk 49.48 for the year ended December 31, 2022, as against EPS of Tk 2.41 paisa.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on May 28 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at April 16.
- ’17 Banks Facing Liquidity Crisis over Violating Loan disbursement limit’
- BD, Bhutan penned agreement on Movement of traffic in transit
- Ramadan Fasting to begin on Friday
- DSE on Slight Hike
- ‘BD can attract more investment if they assure less corruption than other markers’
- Phoenix Insurance discloses its Dividends
- Central Insurance Declares its Dividends
- Bourse collapse on 2nd workday of the Week
- New Schedule pinned amid Ramadan Month Ahead on Stock Market
- PM Sheikh Hasina urges to ensure sustainable export growth & explore new markets
- Dhaka’s Air Still ‘unhealthy’ amid slight shower
- Due to LC Opening Crisis Fruits, Dates price likely to hike amid Ramadan Ahead
- DSE on Red
- “Floor Price was given for Investors’ safety”
- Bank Asia discloses its Dividends