One of the listed companies, Bangladesh Services Limited, discloses its financial reports for the third quarter, (January – March 23). This source is known from DSE.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) loss of Tk 0.07 paisa in Q3 of the current financial year. EPS was loss of Tk 2.14 paisa during the same period last year. EPS was Tk. 3.06 for July 2022-March 2023 as against Tk. 7.66 for July 2021-March 2022.
NAV per share (with revaluation) was Tk. 239.98 as on March 31, 2023
DSE Performed Mixed
Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE, Bourse on the last working day of the week, September 27, ended with price Index mixed & turnover drops. This information is known from DSE sources.
422 crores 30 lakh shares were traded on this day. 27 crore 71 lakh less trading was done in DSE today compared to the previous workday, 26 September, Shares worth Tk 450 crores 1 lakh shares were traded last time, Tuesday.
The benchmark DSEX added 0.83 points or 6,284 The Shariah-based index DSES lost 0.03 points or 1,359, and the blue-chip index DS30 increased by 1.85 points or 2,140.
Of the issues traded, 70 advanced, 78 declined and 154 remained unchanged.
Apex Foods Limited ranked top gainer on DSE, the share price increased by Tk 34.30 paisa or 8.73 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 427.10 paisa
Miracle Industries Ltd ranked top loser on the DSE, the share price dropped by Tk 3.00 paisa or 6.06 percent. On this day, the share was last traded at Tk 46.50 paisa.
DSE topped on trade is City General Insurance Company Ltd 42 crore 46 lakh takas of shares of the company have been traded.
A total of 63 companies’ shares were traded in the Block on Dhaka Stock Exchange, 95 lakh 91 thousand 220 shares of the companies were traded. The financial value of which is 43 crore 86 lakh taka.
Bay Leasing & Investment declares no Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, Bay Leasing & Investment Limited has recommended no Dividend for the year ended June 30, 2023.
In terms of financial performance, the company has reported Consolidated Earnings Per Share (EPS) loss of Tk. 5.88 for the year ending June 30, 2023. Consolidated Net Asset Value (NAV) per share stands at Tk. 11.93.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on November 30 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at October 18.
eGeneration declares its Dividends
One of the Listed Companies, eGeneration Limited has recommended 10% cash Dividend for the year ended June 30, 2023.
In terms of financial performance, the company has reported an Earnings Per Share (EPS) of Tk. 1.45 for the year ending June 30, 2023. The Net Asset Value (NAV) per share stands at Tk. 22.50.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company will be held on December 26 through the digital platform. The record date for this has been fixed at November 8.
- President Shahabuddin Encourages Youth to Embrace Modern Knowledge and Patriotism
- Bangladesh Celebrates Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s 77th Birthday
- Eid-e-Miladunnabi: A Day of Spiritual Significance and Reflection
- DSE Performed Mixed
- Bay Leasing & Investment declares no Dividends
- eGeneration declares its Dividends
- BBS Cables declares 2% Cash Dividends
- Nahee Aluminum Composite Panel Recommends Cash Dividend for Shareholders
- Apex Footwear discloses its Dividends
- Bangladesh Building Systems Announces No Dividends
- Sluggish Turnover ends Day Trading at Tk 450cr
- Justice Obaidul Hassan Sworn In as 24th Chief Justice of Bangladesh
- IMCB Mourns the Loss of Esteemed Senior Member, Prabin Behari Barua
- UK Inflation Crisis Threatens Lives and Widens Wealth-Health Gap, Study Warns
- Asian Stock Markets Slump as Investors Brace for Prolonged Rate Hikes